Saturday, May 9, 2009

Humble

Wow. That's absolutely the way I feel. My Slender Steps to Sanity is here, but I strongly feel it's not my book. Maybe "ours" meaning belonging to the whole fellowship, maybe God's. But its not mine.

I will be buying a number of copies at my author's discount and sending them to individuals I know in OA and to individuals connected with groups and intergroups I haven't met. I'd appreciate your help in doing this. I'm sending them as a gift. If you want to make some of them your gift as well, there's a link to the right where you can contribute to the printing and postage costs. If you know of OA's who should receive them,  you may email me their physical address. Thanks for being there, for giving me the message so I can carry it to others in this way and more. I'm so totally blessed. I love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day. (Modern King James Version)

Anonymous said...

whoops. forgot to sign my Proverbs note. keep walking! bh

Forest Lady said...

I'm a new member, six days of abstinence. Your book looks like it would bring a lot of hope. Have you thought about making it available on Amazon as a Kindle book?

OA Stepper said...

Congratulations on your six days! Yes, I'm busily at work getting the text into the format required for Kindle. I'll announce the availablily here. Thanks.