Saturday, February 27, 2021

Please Excuse Life's Getting In the Way!

Blessed be Thou, O my God, because though I be unworthy of all Thy benefits, Thy bountiful and infinite goodness never ceaseth to do good even to ingrates and to those who are turned far from Thee. Turn Thou us unto Thyself, that we may be grateful, humble, and godly, for Thou art our salvation, our courage, and our strength. ~ Kempis, Thomas à. The Imitation of Christ (Illustrated) (p. 100). LiberWriter.com. Kindle Edition.

Blessed be Thou, O my God,
because though I am unworthy
of all Your benefits,
Your bountiful and infinite goodness never ceases
to do good even to ingrates and to me
who turned far from You.
Turn me unto You,
that I may be grateful, humble, and godly,
for You are my salvation, my courage, and my strength.
And with Your guidance I will let You lead this dance
in the day to come and seek You and Your guidance
with every thought and action I entertain in this new day!





 


No comments: