Wednesday, September 5, 2007

And on the Fifth Day...

So far, so good. I helped my young niece with games last night--on Disney.com and PBSkids.com. I didn't really play the games, just helped her with a few keystrokes and read for her. She's in her second week of kindergarten. That doesn't count as blowing the computer games abstinence, I do declare.

I went to my meeting this morning, and it was a good one.

My credenza looks MARVELOUS and there is no pile beside the door. Of course there are four books leaning against the credenza, but I'm going to give those to the public library. Let me amend that. The TOP of the credenza looks good. The open shelves? Well, another block of time when otherwise the computer games would have eaten away the hours, and that too will be better. Right now, I've got to go do the job I'm paid to do. Have a blessed day.

Can I be of service?

No comments: